Thursday, September 29, 2005

Firefox Issues!

Am new to Mozilla's Firefox, but the many plugins and extensions available for it, and the countless cool things you can do with it (like you can capture the complete web page as an image and save it, and wow, does the image have quality???) made me a fan of the Fox!

However, AM SORRY GUYS BUT THIS PAGE GOES NUTS WHEN OPENED IN FIREFOX. Am trying to figure out what's wrong here. It looks a li'l too ugly in it
(I use FF.v.1.0.6 and DeerPark Alpha1)

The post has gone way below the post title!! A mysterious gradient bar appears below the sidebar and the content area. Also, the borders look ugly!!!

So, if you are using FireFox, please leave a comment for this post and mention if the design looks ok in your browser. Pleeeeazeee...
I would be grateful :)

Thanx!

Update: Tuesday, 04th October 2005
Phew!
Atlast I got them to work fine. Now FireFox shows it the way I want it :) But yeah, it's taken up a lot of my "li'l free time". In office am busy with some design works. So will post when I get back most of my "li'l free time" ;)

Till then...