Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lost in decoration? ;)

Hey people!

Sorry, but I haven’t been posting here. In the last few days, I’ve been too engrossed in browsing through the many sites and more so in adding “extra stuffs” to my page. As you can see, on the sidebar I’ve added a new Shout Box (man, I love those B&W smilies), registered with a lot of directories and rings (and hence those teeny tiny banners), put up a random image display down below, and also joined the Google AdSense (and there, now you notice the Ads by Google on the top and a bigger one on the sidebar). Basically, I was just trying out things, and then all of a sudden my mean-black-page started looking like a night sky… filled with bright stars!! So finally made them all less brighter too :)

However, I got too engrossed in all this coz finding the right kind of stuff on the net was a time-eater. Anyways, this may go on for a while, I mean the decorating stuff, coz am a curious head ;) but I’ll be back with more posts.

Meanwhile, if you are interested in joining the Google AdSense and making some bucks, then check out this article. It can help you to some extent.

Till then…